2010年2月5日 星期五

A Letter to Mr. Bernard Murdoch

Dear Mr. Bernard Murdoch,
Thank you for your presentation today. I was really touched by the part when you were talking about your family in your home country when the tsunami was almost striking your country. I learned a lot of information about your country, I probably can't imagine what you really feel, but I really want to do something to help your country if I have the power.
I learned that the coconut in your country are dying because of either the lack of land to hold on to or they're no more fresh water. I also learned the meanings of the flag.
The thing that I remembered the most was when you start crying when you talked about the tsunami and the part when you told us that your brother was on top of a coconut tree. If I have the power to save the people in your country, I'll add sand to surround your country, so that it won't get that much wave and probably it can increase the height of the island.

沒有留言:

張貼留言